- Liaison between Client, Consultants and Staff
- Contract and Project Management
- 2.6.1 appointment as per Mine Health & Safety Act.
- Legal compliance in terms of Mine Health & Safety Act.
- Staff Compliment between 65-75
- Drafting & management of site related procedures.
- Planning and scheduling, management and control of project timelines and requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical
- Government Certificate of Competency for Mines and Works obtained in January 2015
- At least 5-10 years related experience.
- Section 2.6.1. Legal Appointment
- Mine Overseer Certificate
- Section 17.2.A Appointment
- Section 2.9.2 and Section 2.6.1 Appointments
- Section 2.17.4 Appointment
- Section 2.17.1 Appointment
- Section 2.18.1 appointment